Modified Fixed Blade Trailing Point Skinner Knife for Hunting and Fishing - 9-1/8" - Unfinished Kit
Create a superior quality knife that you will be proud to show and use for a lifetime or simply give as a gift – without the need for metalworking tools or the expertise required to make the blade. The WoodRiver® Modified Fixed Blade Trailing Trailing Point Skinner Knife Kit is perfect...
- Use this kit to create a unique, high-quality knife
- Metalworking tools or bladesmithing expertise to craft the blade not required
- Perfect for hunters who need a precise animal trophy prep tool
- Blade is easy to sharpen and maintains a keen edge
- Fitted black ballistic nylon sheath
- Excellent skinning knife
- Overall Length: 9-1/8"
- Blade Length: 4"
- Blade Construction: 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
- (1) Blade
- (3) Through aluminum pins
- (1) Black ballistic nylon sheath to securely transport and protect your knife
- Knife scale / handle material sold separately.
Instructions / MSDS