Festool Model TS 55 REQ - F - Plus Plunge Cut Saw - With 55" Rail
Rebate Available! Learn More
Trade Up to Festool! Buy this item, ship back your old tool and get a $100 prepaid Mastercard from Festool. See details under Rebates.
This kit includes the following items:
- Festool Plunge Cut Saw - No Rail Model TS 55 REQ - F - Plus
- Festool 55" Guide Rail
Festool TS 55 REQ-F-Plus-FS includes: TS 55 REQ Plunge Cut Saw, T-LOC Systainer SYS 4 storage box, 48-tooth carbide tipped blade, 55" guide rail, limit stop, and chip deflector.
Festool Plunge Cut Saw Benefits
• Guide Rail Precision – With the FS Guide Rail System, you’ll get laser-straight, splinter-free cuts in seconds. Simply lay the Guide Rail between two points, and you have your cutline. It’s really that easy.
• Splinter-free – Cutting Splinter-guards on both sides of the blade ensure that you’ll make zero tear-out cuts in virtually any material, improving your quality of work while significantly reducing material waste
• Take the tool to the work – Replace large stationary equipment with an incredibly precise, handheld unit. You’ll save your back, while getting more out of your expensive materials.
• Electronic variable-speed control automatically maintains a constant blade speed under load
• Soft start and automatic idle cut down on operator fatigue and noise
• Blade lock makes blade changing easy
• Spring-loaded riving knife retracts automatically for added safety
• Rotating dust port keeps hose out of the way
• 3-bearing motor for smoother operation
Power consumption: 1,200 watt
Saw weight: 9.92 lbs.
Cutting depth: 0" - 2-1/8"
Cutting depth at 45°: 1-11/16"
Saw blade diameter: 6-1/4" (160 mm)
Dust extraction connection dia.: 1-1/16" ID, 1-7/16" OD
Angular range: -1 to 47 °
Festool products can only be sold in the 50 States.
Instructions / MSDS
TS 55REQ-F-PLUS With 55" Rail
I bought this saw 6 months ago, have not used my Radial Arm Saw or a table saw since! I added another 55" track and a 32" track along with a TSO square and this dose everything I need. I rip sheet goods and boards for all my projects. This is worth every dollar spent.