Mixol - Tint Tobacco, #22, 20 mL
Mixol Universal Tints, like this oxide tobacco tint (22), are the most concentrated, highest quality tints on the market today. They are compatible with most water, solvent, lacquer and oil-based...
You May Also Like
- Most concentrated, highest quality tints on the market today
- Easy soap and water cleanup
- Not flammable or hazardous
- Highly resistant to heat or frost damage
- Won’t dry out or thicken so there is a very long shelf/shop life
I have been building and repairing guitars for nearly 40 years. Until now I have been using a different product. This product was considerably less expensive so I thought I would give it a try. When it arrived I looked at the label to get suggestions on mixing. It is all in a foreign language. The coverage is not what I expected and not nearly as good as the other product I used. I sent an email to woodcraft to try and get some suggestions on mixing. I got no response.