Tint Tobacco, #22, 20 mL
90-day GuaranteeLearn More
Mixol Universal Tints, like this oxide tobacco tint (22), are the most concentrated, highest quality tints on the market today. They are compatible with most water, solvent, lacquer and oil-based...
- Most concentrated, highest quality tints on the market today
- Easy soap and water cleanup
- Not flammable or hazardous
- Highly resistant to heat or frost damage
- Won’t dry out or thicken so there is a very long shelf/shop life
I have been building and repairing guitars for nearly 40 years. Until now I have been using a different product. This product was considerably less expensive so I thought I would give it a try. When it arrived I looked at the label to get suggestions on mixing. It is all in a foreign language. The coverage is not what I expected and not nearly as good as the other product I used. I sent an email to woodcraft to try and get some suggestions on mixing. I got no response.