Abranet by Mirka is a revolutionary new sanding material for dust-free sanding. This unique patented material contains thousands of small holes, making it possible to effectively vacuum away dust and other particles without clogging the disc surface. The result is seen in a very uniform sanding pattern and perfectly smooth surface. Since the amount of airborne dust has been minimized, the work environment is remarkably improved. This durable, long lasting, multi-functional material is used both within the automotive and wood industries as well as on composite materials. Job Packs include one of each grit and one pad protector. Pad Protectors protect the backing pad of your sander from wear and tear when sanding aggressively and continuously with Abranet. These cost effective pad protection discs, positioned between the backing pad and the sanding disc, should be changed regularly. Assortment package contains one each of 80, 100, 120, 150, 180, 220, 320, and 400 grit sheets.
- Revolutionary new technique for dust-free sanding
- Multifunctional product used both within the automotive and wood industries
- Durable long-lasting product
- Abranet has been developed for sanding putty, primers, lacquers, and many others
- Optimum sanding and dust control