The Milescraft Metal Bushing Set is comprised of seven carbon steel one-piece bushings, two locknuts, and one top hat adaptor. The router bushings have outer diameters of 5/16", 3/8", 7/16", 1/2", 5/8", 3/4", and 51/64". This router template guide set comes in a locking storage case with a peg hook and a foam insert to keep the accessories in position. Compatible with all router sub-bases with a 1-3/16" center hole diameter and can be used with all Milescraft TurnLock products. These guide bushings are great for use when dovetailing, sign making and inlay routing.
• Universal two-piece bushing system is compatible with all router sub-bases with a 1-3/16" center hole diameter
• Includes top hat adapter and can be used with all Milescraft TurnLock products
• Convert metal router guide bushings into TurnLock compatible bushings with ease
• Offers a number of bushings to support a wide variety of routing applications
• Router Template Guide Set is ideally suited for dovetailing, sign-making and much more