Lutz - Medium Screw-0n Handle, 3/8"-24 Thread for 10" Files
Screw-On File Handles are easier on the hand than plain file tangs and give you added control. Finished hardwood handles with heavy steel ferrules, 4-1/2" to 5" long.Made with select New England...
You May Also Like
Item 06B02Model 18861N
Item 06B01Model 18846N
Item 06B54Model T-5
Item 06B03Model 19875
- Made with select New England Hardwoods
- Coated with a premium quality shellac finish for appearance, comfort and durability
- These handles are equipped with hardened steel inserts which cut a thread right onto the file tang
- Metal ferrules are made from heavy gauge special kiln drawn steel.
- Zinc plated to prevent corrosion
There isn't much to be said for a file handle. It fits my hand nice and the tang of the rasp. It's wood so it feels warm to hold and it's finished very nicely.