MakerPoxy Crystal Clear Artist Resin by Jess Crow - Pint
This high gloss, ultra-clear, scratch-resistant epoxy art resin system is ideal for clear coating, shallow pours, embedding, and most art projects. This versatile, UV-resistant, nonyellowing epoxy coating can be used for a wide variety of creations, including wall art, dining tables,...
This high gloss, ultra-clear, scratch-resistant epoxy art resin system is ideal for clear coating, shallow pours, embedding, and most art projects. This versatile, UV-resistant, nonyellowing epoxy coating can be used for a wide variety of creations, including wall art, dining tables, coffee tables, bedside tables, headboards, bar tops, and countertops.
- Glass-like, crystal clear, scratch-resistant finish
- Can be tinted with concentrated liquid pigments, opaque pigments, alcohol inks, and mica powder pigments
- Simple 1:1 mix ratio by volume
- Extended working time is ideal for larger pours – up to 60 minutes at 77°F
- UV-resistant formula protects against yellowing and fading
- Low VOC, low odor formula is great for indoor use
- BPA-free formula ideal for finished projects with potential food contact
- Made in the USA
- Application Temperature: Apply only in temperatures between 70-80°F
- Mix Ratio by Volume: 1 part resin to 1 part hardener
- Mix ratio by Weight: 100 parts resin to 84 parts hardener
- Maximum Pour Depth per Layer (flood coat applications): 1/8″-1/4″
- Working Time: 60 minutes @ 77°F
- Tack-free Time: 4-6 hours @ 77°F
- Time to Sand (optional): 8-10 hours @ 77°F
- Fully Cured: 5-7 days
- Product Color: clear
- Size: 1 Pint Kit
- (1) TotalBoat - MakerPoxy Crystal Clear Artist Resin by Jess Crow - 1 Pint
Instructions / MSDS
Articles & Blogs
Jess Crow is an immensely popular resin artist and teacher from Anchorage, Alaska, as well as the owner of Crow Creek Designs, mother of three grown daughters and a public speaker about social issues.
her teach the basics of resin work, one would never guess the truly
daunting circumstances she has overcome to
achieve success as a mother, artist, builder, business owner, teacher and
advocate for social change.