Freud - LU73R010 Cabinetmaker's Crosscut Saw Blade 10" x 5/8" bore x 60 Tooth Hi-ATB
Freud’s Cabinetmaker’s crosscut blade includes a 38 degree Hi-ATB (Alternate Top Bevel) tooth grind that delivers excellent crosscuts in double-sided veneer plywood and double-sided melamine. With...
Item 862345Model LU72R010
Item 862724Model LU73R012
Item 825270Model LU80R010
Item 826707Model LU91R010
Item 127244Model LU88R010
Item 829983Model LU84R012
Item 813610Model LU92M010
Item 861870Model LU72R012
Item 833963Model LU79R010
Item 817385Model 205.060.10
Freud’s Cabinetmaker’s crosscut blade includes a 38 degree Hi-ATB (Alternate Top Bevel) tooth grind that delivers excellent crosscuts in double-sided veneer plywood and double-sided melamine. With its added Perma-SHIELD non-stick coating and tooth geometry, this blade is designed primarily for heavy use in a cabinetmaker’s shop. The LU73R series is ideal for cutting in hardwood, softwood, plywood, and chipboard in thicknesses from 1/2" to 2- 3/4".
- New 38 degree Hi-ATB for excellent crosscuts in double-sided veneer plywood and double-sided melamine
- Premium crosscutting blend of TiCo Hi-Density Carbide for maximum performance
- Perma-SHIELD non-stick coating for less heat, gumming and corrosion
- Precision tensioning with computer controlled equipment for the blade to stay flat and true
- Positive hook angles for fast cutting and easy feed
- Arbor: 5/8"
- Diameter: 10"
- Hook Angle: 10 Degree
- Kerf: .126"
- Teeth: 60
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty