Lizard Blanks - Lizard Blank 1" x 1" x 6" GEN 2 Oversized Pen Blank Resin Casting Mold
Lizard Blanks® Casting Molds are constructed from premium UHMW (ultra-high molecular weight) plastic, which offers high abrasion and wear resistance. Lizard Blanks casting molds have CNC precision...
Items You May Need
Item 852917Model 42250
Item 167178Model KBMD
Item 174211Model SP-11
Item 174215Model SP-5HB
Item 167182Model BSMS
Item 174212Model SP-24
Item 167942Model 10141
Item 180157Model ST439R
Item 166300Model 365CW
Item 174219Model SP-8K
Item 870153Model 10041
- Reusable and long-lasting resin casting mold
- Create custom castings
- Faster and easier demoldings
- Bottom and sides are joined with dovetail construction
- Tool-free design
- Materials: premium UHMW plastic
- Mold dimensions: 1" x 1" x 6"
- This mold will create an oversized pen blank
- For the best performance possible, ensure that all of the wing nuts are secure and tightened.
- The use of Stoner Mold Release (#852917) will make removal of the casting much easier.
- Note: Liquid Diamonds brand casting resin may not be suitable for this type of mold due to the extended open time of the resin.
Articles & Blogs
Incorporating resins and epoxies into woodworking is becoming more and more prominent. But how do you know which type to use for your project? How do you mix it? How do you make a mold? Woodcraft is here with all the answers you need to create your own one-of-a-kind turning blanks, river tables and more!
Creative people are discovering the fun in using resin to create turning blanks, item encapsulations, bowls, river tables and more. To meet their project needs, Woodcraft continues to expand its line of resins and related products – and to encourage these makers Woodcraft will be sponsoring a contest in March.