Lizard Blank 1" x 1" x 6" GEN 2 Oversized Pen Blank Resin Casting Mold
Markdown Mania ~ Get Yours Before It's Gone!
Lizard Blanks® Casting Molds are constructed from premium UHMW (ultra-high molecular weight) plastic, which offers high abrasion and wear resistance. Lizard Blanks casting molds have CNC precision cut dovetail sides and bottoms, and recessed grooved sides. The glossy surfaces and...
- Reusable and long-lasting resin casting mold
- Create custom castings
- Faster and easier demoldings
- Bottom and sides are joined with dovetail construction
- Tool-free design
- Materials: premium UHMW plastic
- Mold dimensions: 1" x 1" x 6"
- This mold will create an oversized pen blank
- For the best performance possible, ensure that all of the wing nuts are secure and tightened.
- The use of Stoner Mold Release (#852917) will make removal of the casting much easier.
- Note: Liquid Diamonds brand casting resin may not be suitable for this type of mold due to the extended open time of the resin.
Articles & Blogs
Incorporating resins and epoxies into woodworking is becoming more and more prominent. But how do you know which type to use for your project? How do you mix it? How do you make a mold? Woodcraft is here with all the answers you need to create your own one-of-a-kind turning blanks, river tables and more!
Creative people are discovering the fun in using resin to create turning blanks, item encapsulations, bowls, river tables and more. To meet their project needs, Woodcraft continues to expand its line of resins and related products – and to encourage these makers Woodcraft will be sponsoring a contest in March.
AHONUI ARTISANSItem 187810