Little Giant Ladders - Little Giant RevolutionXE Ladder - Model 22
This item has an additional shipping charge
The Little Giant Revolution XE is constructed of a special alloy making it 20% lighter than any comparable industrial-rated ladder. The Revolution XE ladders also include new innovative features...
Items You May Need
Item 417666Model 10110
Item 168141Model 15146-186
Item 168140Model 15146
Item 168138Model 15144
Item 168144Model 15422-001
Item 168145Model 15426-001
Item 168143Model 15417-001
Item 422808Model 12026
Item 168139Model 15144-186
The Little Giant Revolution XE is constructed of a special alloy making it 20% lighter than any comparable industrial-rated ladder. The Revolution XE ladders also include new innovative features such as the Quad-Lock™ hinge and the easy-to-use Rock Locks for quick adjustment. The Revolution XE Model 22 can be used in 33 unique configurations: an A-frame, extension, staircase, and 90 degree ladder, to name a few. You can even convert it into a scaffolding system with a Little Giant Work Plank (WC# 417162 or 417163, sold separately).
- Wide-flared legs and the highest quality construction for top rated safety
- Can be used in 33 different configurations
- Tip and Glide Wheels
- Exceeds all OSHA and ANSI standards
- Rated to hold 300 lbs on both sides and is a true two-person ladder
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- ANSI duty rating: Type IA - Extra Heavy Duty
- Telescoping - Articulated
- Weight: 40 lbs.
- Size: 9' - 15'
- Stepladder size min-max: 4' - 7'
- Stepladder highest standing level min-max: 1' 11" - 4' 10"
- Extension size min-max: 9' - 15'
- Extension highest standing level min-max: 5' 9" - 11' 7"
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If your shipment was damaged during delivery, please call Woodcraft Customer Service at 1-800-535-4482 for details on how to resolve your issue. You will need to take a picture of the damaged package to assist in the resolving of your problem.