Nova Lite SUPERNOVA2 Chuck - Insert Version
The SuperNova2 with its patented gearing system delivers incredible gripping power. Large, rough and uneven work that you couldn't handle before can now be turned with greater security. The SuperNova2 requires only one hand to operate using a ball nosed Allen key with a large easy grip...
- TuffLock™ Grip with precise, hardened gear action delivers a solid and vibration-free performance
- Convenient one-handed operation with T bar handle – more time turning, less time preparing
- Auto Safety Stop feature prevents the jaw slides from protruding past the chuck body
- Suitable for a wide variety of lathes from 14" (350 mm) to 20″ (508 mm) swing
- Fits a full range of Nova Chuck accessories
- Model Number: Nova Tool - 23264
- Chuck Body Diameter: 3-7/8"
- Chuck Body Depth: 1-7/8"
- Chuck Body Weight: 5-1/2 lb.
- Bowl Capacity: Up to 12" diameter bowls using included standard 2" (50 mm) jaws
- Spigot Capacity: Up to 6" length spigots using included 2" jaws (50 mm)
- Designed for full size lathes 14"- 20" diameter swing
- Construction: 1045 High Tensile Steel
- (1) LITE SuperNOVA 2 insert version chuck body complete with Tuff lock gearing and composite slides
- (1) Tilt Away T-bar handle
- (1) Set of Standard 2" (50 mm) Accessory Jaws
- (1) Set of Fasteners
- (1) Manual
- Threaded inserts sold separately
- Requires a threaded insert to fit your specific lathe’s spindle.