Ramelson - Leather Apron for the Woodworker, Woodcarver and Jewelry Maker 3 pocket
Order now for early Jan. 2019 delivery
You May Also Like
Item 141104Model DUST BEE GONE MASK
Item 05V01Model 1S/16E
Item 05K10Model 7A/10
- Suede/Leather material for a durable multiple purpose Apron
- Large pocket 6-1/8" x 8"
- Medium pocket 4-3/8" x 4"
- Small pocket 4-3/8" x 1-1/8"
- Adjustable neck and waist leather straps
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by USPS within the states, PO Boxes, APO and all US Territories.
This has one big advantage over most aprons - it does not have straps crossing over the back. This makes it much easier to put on, which means it's much more likely you'll actually wear it. It's also very soft on both sides, and does not hinder any movement. You'll forget you wear it, while it still gives protection. If there is one problem, it's that the straps are WAY too long - even if you were a 500 lb 8' tall gorilla, they would be too long, and dangle quite far, which is a danger. But that's easily fixed with a knife.