b|flux 1hp 110v Canister Dust Collector
Flat Shipping Fee of $75.00
This item is out of stock with the manufactuer. Order now for a mid August shipment.
You May Also Like
The b|flux:1 comes standard with a 1 micron canister providing filtration of 99.97% of particles between 0.2 to 2 microns and features 17.2 square feet of polyester spun bond pleated filter to ensure maximum airflow. Its hand crank cleaning prevents clogging of the filter.
- Motor HP: 1 HP, Single Phase, 110V
- Amps: 8.4
- Hertz: 60 Hz
- RPM: 3450
- Motor mounted direct switch
- Nominal CFM: 650
- Max Static Pressure (inches of water): 4.86”
- Impeller / Fan Size: 9”
- Impeller Material: Steel
- Inlet Diameters: 4” x 1 ports
- Filtration efficiency: 0.2 - 2micron @ 99.97%
- Canister cleaning: Manual hand crank
- MERV Rating: 12
- 2” ball casters
- Machine Weight: 71 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 77 lbs.
- Assembled Dimensions (L x W x H): 29” x 14.8” x 50.4”
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 14 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
- Liftgate and Residential Delivery is covered with the excess weight fee, and the freight company will call the day before delivery to set up a time at no charge to you.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
New woodworking machines sold by Laguna Tools carry a one-year warranty effective from the date of shipping. Laguna bandsaw blades' welds are backed by their 1-yr manufacturer's warranty. Machines sold through dealers must be registered with Laguna Tools within 30 days of purchase to be covered by this warranty. Laguna Tools guarantees all new machine sold to be free of manufacturers’ defective workmanship, parts and materials. Laguna Tools will repair or replace, without charge, any parts determined by Laguna Tools, Inc. to be a manufacturer’s defect. They require that the defective item/part be returned to Laguna Tools with the complaint. In the event the item/part is determined to be damaged due to lack of maintenance, cleaning or misuse/abuse, the customer will be responsible for the cost to replace the item/part, plus all related shipping charges.
For warranty repair information, call 1-800-332-4094.
Product seemed to be very high quality and sturdy but was disappointed to find air leaking from where the motor mounted to the unit. Emailed customer service and was told "sorry, shouldn't be leaking air, take it apart and put silicon caulking around it". Expected much better quality given the price. Hopefully an anomaly but expected better.