b|flux 1hp 110v Canister Dust Collector
Flat Shipping Fee of $75.00
Save 10% Now Through April 27th!
You May Also Like
The b|flux:1 comes standard with a 1 micron canister providing filtration of 99.97% of particles between 0.2 to 2 microns and features 17.2 square feet of polyester spun bond pleated filter to ensure maximum airflow. Its hand crank cleaning prevents clogging of the filter.
- Motor HP: 1 HP, Single Phase, 110V
- Amps: 8.4
- Hertz: 60 Hz
- RPM: 3450
- Motor mounted direct switch
- Nominal CFM: 650
- Max Static Pressure (inches of water): 4.86”
- Impeller / Fan Size: 9”
- Impeller Material: Steel
- Inlet Diameters: 4” x 1 ports
- Filtration efficiency: 0.2 - 2micron @ 99.97%
- Canister cleaning: Manual hand crank
- MERV Rating: 12
- 2” ball casters
- Machine Weight: 71 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 77 lbs.
- Assembled Dimensions (L x W x H): 29” x 14.8” x 50.4”
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 14 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
- Liftgate and Residential Delivery is covered with the excess weight fee, and the freight company will call the day before delivery to set up a time at no charge to you.
You may return new, unopened items sold by Laguna Tools within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. Items should be returned in their original product packaging. Items that have been opened and then returned are subject to inspection and the refund amount will be subject to adjustment. Shipping costs will be paid for by customer unless the order was an error on the end of Laguna Tools. When an (RMA) return merchandise authorization number is issued the customer has 30 days to return the part or that number is cancelled and the return will not be accepted. No merchandise shall be returned without an RMA number.
Once the return is received a refund will be issued within 5 business days. The refund may take a few more days to post on to the account depending on the credit company. If item was paid for through cash or check refund will be paid by check. All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
Please contact Laguna Tools' Customer Service at 800-234-1976
New woodworking machines sold by Laguna Tools carry a one-year warranty effective from the date of shipping. Laguna bandsaw blades' welds are backed by their 1-yr manufacturer's warranty. Machines sold through dealers must be registered with Laguna Tools within 30 days of purchase to be covered by this warranty. Laguna Tools guarantees all new machine sold to be free of manufacturers’ defective workmanship, parts and materials. Laguna Tools will repair or replace, without charge, any parts determined by Laguna Tools, Inc. to be a manufacturer’s defect. They require that the defective item/part be returned to Laguna Tools with the complaint. In the event the item/part is determined to be damaged due to lack of maintenance, cleaning or misuse/abuse, the customer will be responsible for the cost to replace the item/part, plus all related shipping charges.
For warranty repair information, call 1-800-332-4094.
Product seemed to be very high quality and sturdy but was disappointed to find air leaking from where the motor mounted to the unit. Emailed customer service and was told "sorry, shouldn't be leaking air, take it apart and put silicon caulking around it". Expected much better quality given the price. Hopefully an anomaly but expected better.