Kutzall - Original Taper Burr, 1/4" Shaft, Fine, T-14G
Kutzall’s Original tool line provides fast stock removal with an outstanding finish, making them the most universal and best value of Kutzall tools. The 1/4” shaft burrs are used in flex shaft...
Item 162980Model T-34G
Item 162978Model T-14G
Item 162989Model T-14-EG
Item 162986Model T-18-EG
Item 162962Model T-34
Item 422285Model BN-18-EG
Item 162960Model T-14
Item 422277Model BN-12X112G
Item 162979Model BN-14G
Item 162981Model BN-34G
Kutzall’s Original tool line provides fast stock removal with an outstanding finish, making them the most universal and best value of Kutzall tools. The 1/4” shaft burrs are used in flex shaft tools, hand grinders, or other machinery using 1/4” collets or adjustable chucks. These burrs are not prone to loading but may easily be cleaned with solvent or burned clean with a gas torch, the heat won’t harm the teeth.
- The most popular and perhaps the most versatile shape
- Use for outside shaping and rounding of edges
- Make concave cuts and undercuts
- Create fine details and access hard-to-reach areas with smaller sizes
- Head diameter: 1/4" x 1-3/4”
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.