Original Sphere Burr, 1/8" Shaft, Fine, S-14-EG
Out of Stock
Kutzall Original tools feature SSG structured teeth, the most popular Kutzall coating. SSG teeth are very sharp, remove material rapidly, and do not load on most materials. This tool cuts with many...
You May Also Like
- Fine grit
- 1/8" shank
Kutzall’s Original tool line provides fast stock removal with an outstanding finish, making them the most universal and best value of Kutzall tools. The 1/8” shaft burrs are used in flex shaft tools, hand grinders, or other machinery using 1/8” collets or adjustable chucks. These burrs are not prone to loading but may easily be cleaned with solvent or burned clean with a gas torch, the heat won’t harm the teeth.
- Are the masters of hollowing-out
- Shape concave surfaces of spoons, bowls, etc.
- Can even produce hollowed areas with undercut / overhung edges
- Head diameter: 1/4" x 1/4”
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
This carving tool was very good hard wood carving. Gets the details I required. Stays sharp so far.