Original Cylinder Burr, 1/4" Shaft, Fine, C-34G
20% Off! Now through January 24th
You May Also Like
Kutzall’s Original tool line provides fast stock removal with an outstanding finish, making them the most universal and best value of Kutzall tools. The 1/4” shaft burrs are used in flex shaft tools, hand grinders, or other machinery using 1/4” collets or adjustable chucks. These burrs are not prone to loading but may easily be cleaned with solvent or burned clean with a gas torch, the heat won’t harm the teeth.
- Cut flat areas or round-over edges with the sides
- Produce 90-degree corners
- Tilt to make V-cuts
- Cut on both the OD and the end of the tool
- Head diameter: 3/4" x 1”
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.