Kutzall - Original Cylinder Burr, 1/4" Shaft, Fine, C-34G
Kutzall’s Original tool line provides fast stock removal with an outstanding finish, making them the most universal and best value of Kutzall tools. The 1/4” shaft burrs are used in flex shaft...
You May Also Like
Item 852942Model DW412O390
Item 422287Model DW412O230
Item 162990Model C-14-EG
Item 422277Model BN-12X112G
Kutzall’s Original tool line provides fast stock removal with an outstanding finish, making them the most universal and best value of Kutzall tools. The 1/4” shaft burrs are used in flex shaft tools, hand grinders, or other machinery using 1/4” collets or adjustable chucks. These burrs are not prone to loading but may easily be cleaned with solvent or burned clean with a gas torch, the heat won’t harm the teeth.
- Cut flat areas or round-over edges with the sides
- Produce 90-degree corners
- Tilt to make V-cuts
- Cut on both the OD and the end of the tool
- Head diameter: 3/4" x 1”
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.