Kreg Jig K5 Master System
The Kreg Jig® K5 Master System offers the best value, adding the speed and efficiency of the Automaxx® 3" Face Clamp and the handy Portable Base to the already feature-packed Kreg Jig K5 Pocket...
Plus, there’s a large storage compartment under the lid of each wing where you can keep your bits, screws and accessories at hand but out of the way. The base features a removable swiveling dust-collection port and spring-loaded indexing pin for the drill guide block. When you’re ready to create Kreg Joints, the K5 makes it simple. Select your screw based on thickness of your wood, set the stop collar using the Depth Collar Setup Gauge, pull the spring-loaded pin to adjust the Drill Guide Block, set the workpiece clamp and you’re ready to go. Includes: Kreg Jig K5 Base, Drill Guide Block, two Extension Wings, Dust-Collection Port, Face Frame Stop, Depth Collar Gauge, Stepped Drill Bit, Driver Bit, Stop Collar, Hex Key, 3" Automaxx Face Clamp, Portable Base, User Guide and Starter Screw & Plug Pack.
• Front actuated ratcheting clamp mechanism features tool-free adjustment
• Spring-loaded pin to index drill guide and material support wings with integral storage area
• Original three-hole drill guide block with 9/16", 7/8", and 1-7/16" center spacing
• Workpiece thickness settings: 1/2", 5/8", 3/4", 7/8", 1", 1-1/8", 1-1/4", 1-3/8", 1-1/2"
• Master System also includes 3" Automaxx Face Clamp and Portable Base
Articles & Blogs
Homeowners have grown increasingly hands-on when it comes to improving their homes. To help do-it-yourselfers work safely and successfully, Woodcraft offers these tips.