The 3" Heavy-Duty Bench Clamp System is a great solution for clamping on the go. It combines a 3" Bench Clamp with a thick 10" x 10" powder-coated steel plate. Rubber feet allow this system to be used anywhere. Or, the plate can be recessed into a work surface. Thanks to Automaxx auto-adjust technology, Bench Clamps adjust to match material thickness automatically with a simple squeeze of the handles. Whether the material is thick, thin, or in between, you can clamp a 2x4 and then a piece of 1/2" plywood without ever readjusting the clamp. It’s easy to regulate clamping pressure with a simple thumbscrew. Just set your desired pressure by turning the thumbscrew for more or less pressure. Once the pressure is set, the clamp maintains consistent clamping pressure with every thickness. Bench Clamps are designed to withstand years of heavy use, thanks to heavy-duty, all-metal construction. They also have ergonomic padded grips for comfort and ease of use.
- Includes 3" Bench Clamp, portable steel Clamp Plate, and mounting hardware
- 10" x 10" x 1/4" powder-coated steel plate provides a portable clamping surface
- Automatically adjusts to any material thickness up to 3-3/4"
- Comfortable handle grips for reduced hand fatigue
- Large pivoting jaw with removable soft grip pad