The Clamp Vise combines a 3" Bench Clamp with an anodized aluminum plate that mounts to the edge of a benchtop to create a simple, highly effective bench vise. It’s great for clamping pieces on edge, supported by adjustable Clamp Blocks, and for holding large pieces on top of a bench like a traditional end vise using a pair of included Bench Dogs. Thanks to Automaxx auto-adjust technology, Bench Clamps adjust to match material thickness automatically with a simple squeeze of the handles. Whether the material is thick, thin, or in between, you can clamp a 2x4 and then a piece of 1/2" plywood without ever readjusting the clamp. It’s easy to regulate clamping pressure with a simple thumbscrew. Just set your desired pressure by turning the thumbscrew for more or less pressure. Once the pressure is set, the clamp maintains consistent clamping pressure with every thickness. Bench Clamps are designed to withstand years of heavy use, thanks to heavy-duty, all-metal construction. They also have ergonomic padded grips for comfort and ease of use.
- Includes 3" Bench Clamp, Clamp Vise Plate, two Bench Dogs, two Clamp Blocks and mounting hardware
- Mounts to work surfaces from 1" to 2" thick
- Automatically adjusts to any material thickness up to 3-3/4"
- Comfortable handle grips for reduced hand fatigue
- Large pivoting jaw with removable soft grip pad