The Bench Clamp System combines a versatile 3" Bench Clamp with an anodized aluminum Clamp Plate to create a 360° clamping station that can be recessed into just about any wood surface, such as a workbench, sawhorse, or worktable. The plate gets recessed into the surface. That way, the clamp can be removed, by sliding it out of the keyhole slot in plate, and the plate won’t interfere with a flat work surface. Thanks to Automaxx auto-adjust technology, Bench Clamps adjust to match material thickness automatically with a simple squeeze of the handles. Whether the material is thick, thin, or in between, you can clamp a 2x4 and then a piece of 1/2" plywood without ever readjusting the clamp. It’s easy to regulate clamping pressure with a simple thumbscrew. Just set your desired pressure by turning the thumbscrew for more or less pressure. Once the pressure is set, the clamp maintains consistent clamping pressure with every thickness. Bench Clamps are designed to withstand years of heavy use, thanks to heavy-duty, all-metal construction. They also have ergonomic padded grips for comfort and ease of use.
- Includes 3" Bench Clamp, Clamp Plate, and mounting hardware
- 4" x 3" x 1/4" anodized aluminum plate mounts flush with work surface
- Automatically adjusts to any material thickness up to 3-3/4"
- Comfortable handle grips for reduced hand fatigue
- Large pivoting jaw with removable soft grip pad