Adaptive Cutting System Master Kit
Whether you’re cutting solid wood or plywood - wherever you’re working, from the garage to the driveway or in a dedicated workshop - and whatever you’re creating, you can take your project-building skills to the next level with the versatile, precise, safe, and portable system that...
This kit includes the following items:
- Adaptive Cutting System Plunge Saw
- Adaptive Cutting System Project Table Top
- Adaptive Cutting System Project Table Base
- Adaptive Cutting System 62" Guide Track
Whether you’re cutting solid wood or plywood - wherever you’re working, from the garage to the driveway or in a dedicated workshop - and whatever you’re creating, you can take your project-building skills to the next level with the versatile, precise, safe, and portable system that adapts to your needs - the Adaptive Cutting System. Guide Track control the Plunge Saw precisely on your cut-line and protects against splintering to ensure that you get straight, smooth cuts. The Plunge Saw features a fully-shrouded blade, plus safety features like a retractable riving knife and anti-kickback protection that allow the powerful, variable-speed motor to cut safely while your hands stay well away from the blade. ACS Project Table creates a portable cutting system that adapts to your needs. Mounting the Guide Track to the Project Table allows you to crosscut and rip solid wood boards, cut mitered angles, bevel edges, plus support and precisely cut plywood and large panels to size. The Project Table includes multiple guides, stops, and integrated measuring systems that position your materials securely and precisely, so you get accurate, smooth, and straight cuts every time. The Project Table folds to store vertically, and easily rolls out and sets up quickly for use, then stows away with a small footprint. Adaptive Cutting System Master Kit is a complete woodworking solution that will provide you with an ever expanding project build center.
- Powerful Plunge Saw with a variable-speed motor and electronic brake
- Safe cutting with plunge-cutting action and retractable riving knife
- Guide Track mounts to Project Table with Repetitive Stops for accuracy
- Rigid legs with adjustable levelers fold for storage Unique kick-stand limits foot-print to store vertically
- Precisely dimension plywood sheet goods and solid wood—all in one location with one tool
- Easily move the system to wherever you need it, in the garage, in the driveway or to the jobsite
- Capable of ripping, crosscutting, mitering and beveling with one system
- Maximum Guided Cut Length: 50''
- Track Length: 62''
- Motor: 12A 120V variable speed motor with load compensation and electronic brake
- Max Cut Depth at 90°: 2-1/8''
- Max Cut Depth at 45°: 1-1/2''
- Bevel Capacity: -1° to 47°
The Kreg ACS3000 Adaptive Cutting System Master Kit includes:
- (1) Kreg ACS-SAW Plunge Saw
- (1) Kreg ACS-TTOP Project Table Top
- (1) Kreg ACS-TBASE Project Table Base
- (1) Kreg ACS-430 62'' Guide Track with Cord Manager
- (1) 48-tooth carbide-tipped blade
- (1) Dust collection bag
- (2) Track Hinges and Mounting Plates
- (4) Versa-Stops
- (2) Material Stops
- (1) Joining Bar to connect Material Stops
- (1) Protractor Miter Guide
- (1) 48'' Extension Stop
- (2) Primary Rulers
- (2) Secondary Rulers
- (1) Owner's Manual
Articles & Blogs
If you have woodworkers and DIYers on your year-round gift lists, check out these products that will make many of their tasks easier and their overall work experience more successful. Plus Sharon has included the last gift idea just for fun – an intriguing wood model.