Adaptive Cutting System 62" Guide Track
This item has an additional shipping charge
Make straight, splinter-free cuts by guiding the Plunge Saw on this precision aluminum track. An anti-chip strip prevents splintering, while grip strips hold the track in place without clamps. Glide strips guide the saw smoothly along the track. Guide Track can be mounted to the Project...
- Aluminum guide track for cutting solid wood and plywood with the Kreg Plunge Saw
- Versatile track cuts precisely alone or on the Adaptive Cutting System Project Table
- Precise zero-offset design aligns track edge with exact cut location
- Splinter-free cutting with anti-chip strip that hugs the blade and cutline
- Secure positioning using two anti-slip strips that hold track in place without clamps
Articles & Blogs
If you have woodworkers and DIYers on your year-round gift lists, check out these products that will make many of their tasks easier and their overall work experience more successful. Plus Sharon has included the last gift idea just for fun – an intriguing wood model.