King Arthur's Tools - Galahad CG Round Profile Carving Disc
King Arthur's Tools Galahad CG Tungsten Carbide Round Profile Shaping Disc is ideal for home and Do-It-Yourselfers. Features patented, randomly spaced, tungsten carbide crushed grits that move...
Item 854389Model 11025
Item 149990Model 47852 RMR
Item 149991Model 47853 RFG
Item 149989Model 47851 RCB
Item 149993Model 47872 FMR
Item 149992Model 47871 FCB
Item 149994Model 47873 FFG
Item 416452Model 20062
Item 416454Model 20065
Item 846682Model 20063
- Use on both the face and edge surfaces
- Carving Disc does not heat up
- Fast, efficient & highly maneuverable
- Requires little maintenance besides easy cleaning
- Vastly improves productivity & creativity over conventional accessories
- 4-1/2" diameter x 7/8" center (125mm x 22mm)
- For use with most standard 4-1/2" – 5" (115mm-125mm) angle grinders
- Great for remodeling, construction, landscaping, and more
- Use on wood, soapstone, fiberglass, plastic, solid rubber, foam core, polyurethane, silicone and composite materials
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships via ground to the 48 contiguous states.
Works GREAT for Alabaster
Use it to get a round type shape on Alabaster so it can be turned on the lathe quickly. Have used one that sells for about $10 but did not have near the amount of carbide and was not quite balanced. This one seems a little pricey but worth it.