King Arthur's Tools - Galahad CG Round Profile Carving Disc
King Arthur's Tools Galahad CG Tungsten Carbide Round Profile Shaping Disc is ideal for home and Do-It-Yourselfers. Features patented, randomly spaced, tungsten carbide crushed grits that move...
You May Also Like
Item 854389Model 11025
Item 149990Model 47852 RMR
Item 149989Model 47851 RCB
Item 149991Model 47853 RFG
- Use on both the face and edge surfaces
- Carving Disc does not heat up
- Fast, efficient & highly maneuverable
- Requires little maintenance besides easy cleaning
- Vastly improves productivity & creativity over conventional accessories
- 4-1/2" diameter x 7/8" center (125mm x 22mm)
- For use with most standard 4-1/2" – 5" (115mm-125mm) angle grinders
- Great for remodeling, construction, landscaping, and more
- Use on wood, soapstone, fiberglass, plastic, solid rubber, foam core, polyurethane, silicone and composite materials
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships via ground to the 48 contiguous states.
Works GREAT for Alabaster
Use it to get a round type shape on Alabaster so it can be turned on the lathe quickly. Have used one that sells for about $10 but did not have near the amount of carbide and was not quite balanced. This one seems a little pricey but worth it.