Axiom Precision - JTech Photonics 4.2 Watt Laser Kit for Axiom AR Series CNC Machines
The Axiom CNC laser by J Tech Photonics raises the bar in CNC accessory lasers. Precision laser trimmed regulators for constant current to the laser, 0.01 tuning resolution, digital isolation, soft...
Item 172925Model ALED468
Item 172927Model ARK360
Item 172920Model AODI
Item 172910Model Iconic4
Item 172915Model AR8Pro V5
Item 172928Model ALK28
Item 172912Model Iconic8
Item 172926Model ALED16
- Key Switch – A key is needed to enable the laser. When the key switch is turned on, the laser is enabled and the key CANNOT come out. You can only remove the key when it is disabled.
- Remote Interlocks – This feature allows for addition of a switch on your enclosure so when it is open, the laser will automatically turn off. An interlock switch is also installed on the rear surface of the laser which insures that if the laser is removed from your Axiom CNC router, the beam is interrupted. They’ve also added an E Stop button for the laser which is always good for if you need to stop the laser quickly!
- Power Fault Protection – In the event of a power failure, your laser will be disabled, preventing the beam to illuminate as the power is restored. Simply press the reset button and you are back in action!
- Emission Indicator – The small little LED on the front to let you know when your laser is on.
- 4.2W 445nm Laser in Custom Protective Housing and Mount
- 2.5 Amp Adjustable Safety Compliant Laser Diode Driver with Pre-Wired Connections
- Power Adapter 12V 2.5A, US Style Plug
- Laser Safety Goggles for 445nm Lasers
- Laser Extension Cables
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Free Technical Support direct from Axiom