JET Iconic 8 CNC, Machine Only
If you're searching for the finest larger sized-format CNC machine center, we're confident that your search willl end here with the JET Iconic 8 CNC (24" x 48"). Stay a while, learn how we do things, we're convinced that the more you learn, the more you'll know that the Iconic series is...
- Interlocking Aluminum Table
- Structural Steel Frame
- Cast Gantry Supports - each component is powder coated
- Proximity Sensors - These magnetic sensors act as the CNC's eyes. They allow you to ‘home’ your machine so it knows where the spindle is in relation to the working envelope.
- Ball Screws - Motion on every axis of every Iconic machine is controlled by high-precision ball screws.
- Linear Guideways - utilizes recirculating bearings between a prismatic rail and a bearing block. The coefficient of friction on our linear guides is only a small fraction of what is created by traditional round guides, and are able to take loads in all directions.
- Industrial CNC Controller - Industrial DSP controller with a hand-held pendant. This control solution is powerful, stable and terribly easy to operate. It’s also fully upgradable so you can install the latest firmware as needed.
- Cable Track Chain - The power and data cables, as well as cooling hoses, are contained within lightweight, flexible nylon track chains to ensure that data is never interrupted by a broken wire.
- High Torque Steppers - Each axis is controlled by a 57mm, NEMA 23 equivalent high-torque stepper motor.
- Tool Touchoff Device - Allows you to accurately determine the length of the new tooling when installing a new bit. Simply slide the tool touchoff device beneath the bit, initiate the ‘measure’ command on your hand-held controller, and the bit length will automatically be determined and stored in the DSP.
- Industrial Data Connectors - Performance of your machine relies upon accurate transfer of data to the stepper motors. With quality wire connectors, metal bodies, copper terminals and threaded locking rings the risk data transfer failure is uncommon.
- Supported Collet Size: ER-11
- Collet Diameter: 1/8" and 1/4" Included
- Spindle Speed: 0-24,000 RPM
- Dust Collection Minimun: 500 CFM
- Dust Port: 2.5"
- Rapid Feed Rate: 150 IPM (inches per minute)
- CNC Working Size: 23.81" x 47.63" (605mm x 1210mm)
- Z-Axis Travel Distance: 3.937" (100mm)
- Maximum Gantry Clearance: 5.5" (139mm) without spoil-boards
- Maximum Gantry Clearance: 4.5" (115mm) with spoil-boards
- Motor: 1.1HP, 13 Amps, 115V, 50~60Hz
- Precision Linear Guideways: X/Y/Z
- Ball Screw Diameter: 16mm
- Ball Screw Resolution: .00589 (.15mm)
- Overall Dimension: 62"L x 35"W x 28"H
- Working Table Construction: Interlocked High Rigidity Aluminum Extrusion
- Gantry Support: Machined Aluminum Billet
- CNC Machine
- 1/8" and 1/4" ER-11 Collets
- 2 Wrenches
- 1 Touch Off Device
- Complete Control Box with RichAuto B11 DSP Handheld Controller and Cable
1 year Warranty
- Accessories: Iconic 8 Stand - 172916 , Tool Box - (Iconic 4, 6 and 8), Overarm Dust System (4, 6 and 8) 172920
Shipping / Billing InformationAll shipments must be inspected and any damage reported within 3 days of receipt.
Address corrections and cancellations may not be possible once order is submitted. Requested changes may incur additional charges.
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 7-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.