Jet - Cyclone Dust Collector, 1.5HP
You’ll get more working CFM than comparable horsepower single stage units with the cyclone's two stage separationHeavy debris is pulled down to collection bin before debris stream reaches the...
Item 849645Model 708659K
Item 423901Model XXPM010100H
Item 412085Model 708642BK
Item 162571Model AXD002040A
Item 849651Model 710702K
Item 158396Model AXD002030A
Item 849644Model 708658K
Item 849659Model 1791079K
Item 866271Model MDCBF1110c1m
- You’ll get more working CFM than comparable horsepower single stage units with the cyclone's two stage separation
- Heavy debris is pulled down to collection bin before debris stream reaches the filter, providing constant suction
- Direct mounted filter allows unrestricted airflow, increasing system efficiency
- Heavy debris is captured in 20 gallon drum with quick release and independent casters for quick emptying (1.5HP, drum for 2HP is 30 gallons, 66 gallons for 3HP)
- Radio frequency remote control turns on dust collection from up to 50 feet away
- Remote timer settings allows system to run for 2, 4, 6, or 8 hours before automatic shutoff (only for 2 and 3 HP)
- Double paddle manual cleaning system quickly cleans the pleated filter
- Swivel casters make it easy to move the unit around the shop
Shipping / Billing Information
All shipments must be inspected and any damage reported within 3 days of receipt.
Address corrections and cancellations may not be possible once order is submitted. Requested changes may incur additional charges.
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Instructions / MSDS
Articles & Blogs
Cyclone dust collectors are designed to efficiently capture
the dust and debris created by machining operations, such as planing or