Jet - Belt/Disc Sander with Closed Stand, Model JSG-96CS
The JSG-96CS Sander combines a 9" disc and 6" x 48" belt for workshop versatility. While small and compact, the JSG-96 offers industrial 3/4 HP power while taking up a small footprint in your shop....
Item 818917Model 708595
Item 815485Model 708599K
Item 816032Model 708598K
Item 811138Model 708599
Item 823894Model 1791291K
Item 861425Model 50-122
- Built-in handles for easier portability
- Drive drum is rubber-coated for a better grip on the sanding belt resulting in less slippage
- Exclusive dual thumbscrew belt tracking adjustment locks to keep belt on track during use
- Graphite covered steel platen runs cooler increasing machine and belt life
- Integrated locking wheels for easy mobility
- Large cast iron table has preset stops at 90° and 45° to let you use the belt sander vertically, horizontally or anywhere in between
- One-piece formed steel heavy-duty closed stand provides additional support and additional storage for abrasives
- Powerful 3/4HP motor easily handles the toughest sanding operations
- Quick-lock dust cover allows fast disc changes
- Quick-release belt tension lever makes belt changes fast and easy
- Single 4" dust port on the back of the base collects dust effectively from both the belt and disc
- Specially designed belt guard allows full use of the 6" belt width and length
- Tracking adjustment knob with quick-lock handle keeps belt on track during use
- Disc Diameter (In.)9
- Style (Type)Closed Stand
- Belt Table Tilt (Deg.)10 Up, 45 Down
- Motor Power (HP)3/4
- Dust Port Outside Diameter (In.)4
- Motor Amps 11
Shipping / Billing Information
All shipments must be inspected and any damage reported within 3 days of receipt.
Address corrections and cancellations may not be possible once order is submitted. Requested changes may incur additional charges.
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 7-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Instructions / MSDS
Good machine until you need service.
Given that I live less than 15 miles from the company headquarters, you would think that they would have an authorized repair center somewhere in the general vicinity. Nope.
disk sander on wrong side
This is a superior machine; except the disk is made for left handed use. Or move the thing around so that you can face the disk. I just do not feel safe using my left hand as the control hand.