8in Closed Stand Jointer, Model JWJ-8CS
Shipping Fee of $99.00
Consider advancing beyond hand tools to the JET JWJ-8CS 8” long bed jointer. Its 2HP motor runs quietly and smoothly. Its front-mounted table adjustment handwheels make quick, easy and accurate corrections. The two-way tilting fence with positive stops at 45 degrees and 90 degrees makes...
- Three high speed steel knives provide over 16,500 cuts per minute for a superior finish
- Extra-long, heavy-duty cast iron infeed and outfeed tables with precision machined finish
- Large chrome handwheels and easy-to-reach locks make table adjustments less of a hassle
- Tall, rigid fence provides added support
- Two-way tilting fence with positive stops at 45 degree and 90 degree to handle bevel operations
- Magnetic controls provide long life and reliability, protecting the motor from potential electrical supply issues
- Built-in 4 dust chute connects to your collection system for efficient dust/chip disposal
- Fence adjustment levers are conveniently located in the center of the fence for quick access
- Powerful 2HP motor easily handles the toughest jointing tasks
- Heavy-duty, one-piece steel closed stand includes mounting tabs for increased stability
- Built-in rabbeting ledge adds versatility
- Motor Power (HP): 2
- Dust Port Outside Diameter (In.):4
- Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required (CFM): 350
- Table Height from Floor (In.): 31-1/4
- Fence Size (L x H) (In.): 38-1/2 x 4-3/4
- Table Size (L x W) (In.): 72 x 9
- Unit is made to be hard-wired direct 220/230V. Power Cord is not included
Shipping / Billing InformationAll shipments must be inspected and any damage reported within 3 days of receipt.
Address corrections and cancellations may not be possible once order is submitted. Requested changes may incur additional charges.
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 7-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Instructions / MSDS
Well worth it.
I've owned mine for more than a year now, and have been very satisfied running hickory, alder, maple and cherry through this machine. Instructions on wiring could have been more clear, but the machine is awesome.