Jet - 8in Closed Stand Jointer, Model JWJ-8CS
Consider advancing beyond hand tools to the JET JWJ-8CS 8” long bed jointer. Its 2HP motor runs quietly and smoothly. Its front-mounted table adjustment handwheels make quick, easy and accurate...
Item 831959Model 708457DXK
Item 842696Model 707410
Item 838337Model 708466DXK
Item 843944Model 708476
Item 838341Model 1791317K
Item 843948Model 1610086K
Item 427252Model 714400K
Item 839589Model 708475
Item 863672Model 20-600H
- Three high speed steel knives provide over 16,500 cuts per minute for a superior finish
- Extra-long, heavy-duty cast iron infeed and outfeed tables with precision machined finish
- Large chrome handwheels and easy-to-reach locks make table adjustments less of a hassle
- Tall, rigid fence provides added support
- Two-way tilting fence with positive stops at 45 degree and 90 degree to handle bevel operations
- Magnetic controls provide long life and reliability, protecting the motor from potential electrical supply issues
- Built-in 4 dust chute connects to your collection system for efficient dust/chip disposal
- Fence adjustment levers are conveniently located in the center of the fence for quick access
- Powerful 2HP motor easily handles the toughest jointing tasks
- Heavy-duty, one-piece steel closed stand includes mounting tabs for increased stability
- Built-in rabbeting ledge adds versatility
- Motor Power (HP): 2
- Dust Port Outside Diameter (In.):4
- Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required (CFM): 350
- Table Height from Floor (In.): 31-1/4
- Fence Size (L x H) (In.): 38-1/2 x 4-3/4
- Table Size (L x W) (In.): 72 x 9
Shipping / Billing Information
All shipments must be inspected and any damage reported within 3 days of receipt.
Address corrections and cancellations may not be possible once order is submitted. Requested changes may incur additional charges.
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Instructions / MSDS
Well worth it.
I've owned mine for more than a year now, and have been very satisfied running hickory, alder, maple and cherry through this machine. Instructions on wiring could have been more clear, but the machine is awesome.