20" Planer, Model JWP-208-1, 3HP
Quickly and quietly transform your rough lumber into smooth boards - with a full 20” planing width. Its heavy-duty cast iron and steel construction keeps the workpiece steady and supported, while...
You May Also Like
This machine means business with a powerful 3 HP induction motor. You’ll appreciate the sets of three steel infeed and outfeed rollers to help prevent annoying snipe. A large cast-iron table with smooth-as-glass surface makes this planer a beautiful addition to the shop. And since planers kick up a lot of dust, we made dust collection easy with an exclusive angled 4" dust port to keep your hose out of the way.
- Four high-speed steel cutter knives produce faster, smoother cutting
- Heavy-duty cast iron and steel construction for added strength and durability
- Two-speed gear box with automatic chain tensioner lets you adjust the feed rate to meet your needs
- Large, cast iron, precision ground table for precise workpiece support
- Powerful 3 HP TEFC induction motor with three V-belt transmission for smooth and consistent power
- Sets of three steel infeed and outfeed rollers to help in the prevention of snipe
- Positive gear drive moves table quickly and accurately
- Work table is precision-ground and polished for consistently smooth operation
- Large handwheel with positive gear drive allows for quick and accurately table adjustments
- 1/16" increment height scale lets you make the most precise adjustments for fine cuts
- 5" dust port provides efficient chip and dust collection
- One-piece welded steel base offers solid support and stability
- Magnetic controls provide long life and reliability
- Overall Dimensions (in): 26 x 36-5/8 x 41-3/8
- H 43” x W 37.5” x L 29.5”
- Maximum Planing: 20”
- Maximum Planing Thickness: 8”
- Maximum Full Width Depth of Cut: 3/32”
- Minimum Planing Length: 6-3/4”
- Cutterhead Diameter: 3-3/16”
- Cutterhead Speed: 5000 RPM
- Feed Rate: 24 and 31 FPM
- Number of Knives: 4
- Table Size: 25-3/4" x 20"
- Dust Port Diameter: 5”
- Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required: 400 cu.ft/min
- Blade Size: 20" x 1" x 1/8"
- Motor: 3 HP, 1 Ph, 230 V, 14A
- Shipping weight: 765 lbs
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 2-5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.