16-32 Drum Sander, Model JWDS-1632
Flat Shipping Fee of $115.00
Experience the Jet 16-32 Drum Sander upgrade and achieve an effortless finish! The innovative tool-less parallelism system keeps adjustments simple. The worktable is easily positioned by a turn of...
The innovative tool-less parallelism system keeps adjustments simple. The worktable is easily positioned by a turn of the parallelism dial. The variable-speed rate permits you to choose the optimal feed rate for a full range of projects, while the Sandsmart feature continuously monitors the load on the drum motor to prevent an overload situation. The mirrored design of the dust hood optimizes dust collection preventing chips and dust from getting between your work-piece and the finish.
- Sandsmart control continuously monitors the load on the drum motor and automatically regulates the speed of the conveyor motor to maintain the highest feed rate without overload
- Conveyor bed parallelism is easily adjusted by turning the dial on the outside of the bed - no tools required
- Parallelism adjust dial features a stop to quickly return the conveyor bed to a flat position
- Dust hood includes an integrated channel that mirrors the shape of the drum and directs chips and dust to the 4 collection port
- Precision-machined and dynamically balanced extruded aluminum drum is designed to dissipate heat and protect the work surface from heat-damage
- Die cast drum carriage design is optimized for rigidity to provide years of consistent quality
- Precision-flattened reinforced steel conveyor bed
- Redesigned conveyor system pulls the workpiece through the sander instead of pushing
- One rotation of the top-position handwheel adjusts the drum height by 1/16
- The relative depth scale on the handwheel allows the user to reset and measure the depth for every project
- Infinitely variable speed control of up to 10 feet per minute allows the user to choose the optimal feed rate
- Toolless abrasive take-up clips make changing abrasives quick and easy
- Snipe is virtually eliminated thanks to the adjustable tension rollers that apply downward pressure to the workpiece
- Separate feed and drum motors provide independent control, optimizing the performance of the sander
- Conveyor belt TRACKERS reduce the need for manual belt adjustments
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 2-5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.