Tab-Loc 4-Piece Sized Insert Ring Set, # 02025
This is the most convenient and versatile solution to changing the bit-hole diameter in all JessEm router plates and router lifts.Features: • Reduced bit opening fully supports workpiece to minimize kick-back• Molded from glass filled poly-carbonate for long life and durability• ...
• Reduced bit opening fully supports workpiece to minimize kick-back
• Molded from glass filled poly-carbonate for long life and durability
• Innovative Tab-Loc™ design molded in the outer rim of each insert ring
• Pre-drilled center holes of 1/4", 1/2" and 2-1/2" diameters
• 1-3/8" counter-bore hole for use with standard template guide bushings
These rings are not flash
These inserts are not flash with the surface, at least 1/64. It may work depending on what you do. I am returning them.
Should have been included
They were not available for purchase from the store where I bought the JessEm router table and Porter-Cable router so I had to order them on line. They were back ordered for three weeks. For the price of the new router and table, they should have been included.