Mast-R-Top 24" x 32" Phenolic Router Table Top, # 03006
Phenolic is one of the strongest, most stable and durable materials available for an industrial strength work surface. Phenolic is the material of choice for woodworking pros and virtually renders...
• 3/4" thick phenolic material will not warp, sag, swell or corrode
• 32" wide router table top is 24" front to back with a centered router opening
• Rabbeted 9-1/4" x 11-3/4" opening supports most standard router plates and lifts
• Extruded aluminum track with 1/4" T-slot and standard 3/4" miter slot
• Underside pre-drilled for JessEm router table fences and steel router table stand
Nice table after shimming
I had to return the first one due to the table not being flat. There was 1/8" rise from the miter slot to the front of the table (approx. 4"). The replacement was flat when I picked it up in the store, but the next day it had started to develop the same warping issue. I decided to just place shims between the stand and the table top at the point where the stand bar goes under the miter slot on each side. This made it possible to pull the table flat. The table feels sturdy and is very slick. It works very well with my Mast-R-Lift II. I would suggest getting the matching stand. Instead of building the stand and then placing the top on it, lay the top upside down, attach the stand to the top, and then flip it over. This makes squaring the stand much easier.