Precise, versatile, and easy to use are the words that best describe the Incra® Tiny T-Rule. Think of it as a combination square for marking or measuring simultaneously set to every scale position with perfect, instant accuracy. There are micro-fine marking holes and slots at every...
- Precise, versatile, and easy-to-use T-Rule
- Ideal for marking right angles to the edge of your work
- 3" by 4.5" size fits in your shop apron pocket
- Combination square for marking with perfect, instant accuracy
- Micro-fine marking holes and slots at every 1/16, 1/32, and 1/64 inch scale position
- Adjustable T-bar follows the edge of your work piece to mark perfectly placed horizontal or vertical lines
- Length: 3"
- Version: Imperial
- Material: Stainless steel
- (1) Incra - Tiny T-Rule - 3" Precision T-Rule
Invaluable marking aid for fine woodwork
I use mortise and tenon and raised panels in my furniture and the T-Rule gets constant use to locate the precise position of mortises and dados.
Great little ruler
This is really great for marking small stock accurately
Where have you been all my life?
A new twist to marking and measuring with a lot of clever ideas. The ability to place your pencil tip in any of the finely graduated marks is brilliant and yet so simple. I do worry about bending it some day, but I would just buy another one.
MAKES LAYOUT WORK EASY
THESE WORK VERY WELL I OWN OTHER SIZES AND TYPES