Incra - Tiny T-rule
The Tiny-T is has T-square capability, 64ths running horizontally across the rule and 28ths vertically. Made of sturdy stainless steel, the Tiny-T has exclusive Micro-fine Guide Holes to locate...
You May Also Like
- INCRA's patented marking holes at every 1/16th, 32nd, and 64th from 0 to 3 inches
- Micro-fine marking holes and slots place your mark exactly on target
- T-bar follows the edge of your work piece to mark perfectly placed horizontal or vertical lines
- INCRA scores again with its precision steel T-Rules
- Made of sturdy stainless steel,
Invaluable marking aid for fine woodwork
I use mortise and tenon and raised panels in my furniture and the T-Rule gets constant use to locate the precise position of mortises and dados.
Great little ruler
This is really great for marking small stock accurately
Where have you been all my life?
A new twist to marking and measuring with a lot of clever ideas. The ability to place your pencil tip in any of the finely graduated marks is brilliant and yet so simple. I do worry about bending it some day, but I would just buy another one.
MAKES LAYOUT WORK EASY
THESE WORK VERY WELL I OWN OTHER SIZES AND TYPES