Jonaker Compact Camping Hatchet with Leather Sheath - 9.5 Handle
Hults Bruk Premium axes/hatchets are hardworking pieces of art unrivaled by even the best-known brands. They are meticulously hand-finished to increase durability and bring out the beauty of the natural material. The Jonaker Compact Camping Hatchet is small enough to put in your pack or...
Hults Bruk Premium axes/hatchets are hardworking pieces of art unrivaled by even the best-known brands. They are meticulously hand-finished to increase durability and bring out the beauty of the natural material. The Jonaker Compact Camping Hatchet is small enough to put in your pack or wear on your belt making it an excellent choice when camping or spending time in the wilderness. The Jonaker is great for any number of small back country jobs, as well as making kindling for the fireplace, campfire or cook stove and light clearing of small branches.
- As part of the hand grinding production process, Swedish axe steel is struck multiple times thereby increasing its density and resulting in more durability of the axe
- Head is constructed in such a way that there is a tempered zone designed to hold a very sharp edge even after many sharpenings
- Curved American hickory handle is treated with linseed oil
- A traditional leather protective sheath embellished with unique Swedish decorative elements is included
- Use: Camping and Wilderness- making kindling, doing light clearing, backcountry tasks
- Overall Length: 9.4"
- Overall weight: 1.5 lb
- Head weight: 1 lb
- Handle Material: American hickory
- Blade Construction: Forged Swedish axe steel
- (1) Hults Bruk Jonaker Compact Camping Hatchet with 9.4" Handle
- (1) Full-sized leather edge protector with adjustable lace
Hunters Hatchet with Leather Sheath - 13" HandleItem 163194
Trekking Hatchet with Leather Sheath - 9.44" OLItem 175036
pfeil Swiss made
Woodworkers Carving Hatchet - 18" HandleItem 05Z98
Nifty Home Products, Inc.
Black Leather Deluxe Survival Axe SheathItem 185808
Outdoor Hatchet 1.54 lbs 14.96" HandleItem 175034