Hollow Turning - DVD
Hollow Turning - DVDby John Jordan With a worldwide reputation as an acknowledged master of woodturning, and work in several permanent museum collections, John Jordan has traveled much of his life...
Hollow Turning - DVD
by John Jordan
With a worldwide reputation as an acknowledged master of woodturning, and work in several permanent museum collections, John Jordan has traveled much of his life to share his extraordinary turning techniques. In Hollow Turning, turners of all skill levels have the opportunity to work beside Jordan and learn all he knows about turning hollow forms. He dispels the mysteries of this art form, and shares his signature techniques.
John Jordan is an internationally known woodturning and teacher who has taught in eight countries and all over the United States. Jordan's turned and textured vessels are in numerous private and corporate collections as well as many major museums, including the Renwick Gallery of the Smithsonian Institution and the Victoria & Albert Museum in London.
- Shear cutting to reduce or eliminate sanding
- Types of tools used for hollow turning
- Grain orientation
- Carved decoration
- Turning a small-neck bottle
- Sanding & finishing
- Solving common problems
Also by this author: Bowl Turning - DVD (Item #842674)
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. After 30 days, you will be charged a 25% restock fee. Customer pays return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
For damaged/defective shipments, contact Fox Chapel’s customer service @ 717-560-4703 ext. 42.