Woodcraft Woodshop - 3/4" x 10-1/2" x 16" Maple, Walnut & Purpleheart Hashery Cutting Board Kit
Cutting Boards are a classic woodworking project and an especially useful gift. We have removed some of the steps and waste by milling the stock for you. To make it even easier, we put our talented...
This kit includes the following items:
- Maple 1/8" x 3/4" x 16"
- Walnut 1/8" x 3/4" x 16"
- Maple 1/4" x 3/4" x 16"
- Purpleheart 1/4" x 3/4" x 16"
- Maple 3/4" x 1-1/2" x 16"
- Walnut 3/4" x 1-1/2" x 16"
Items You May Need
Item 24C24Model 2008
Item 835152Model 50-509
Item 158783HModel Cutting Board Kit H
Item 163696Model M05-125
Item 158783DModel Cutting Board Kit D
Item 175046Model M05-131
Item 163697Model M05-130
Item 175045Model M05-126
Item 158776Model Cutting Board Kit 3
Item 158783AModel Cutting Board Kit A
Item 158775Model Cutting Board Kit
Item 158774Model Cutting Board Kit
Cutting Boards are a classic woodworking project and an especially useful gift. We have removed some of the steps and waste by milling the stock for you. To make it even easier, we put our talented staff to work to create this very pleasing board kit. All you need to do is arrange the wood, glue, clamp and sand.
- Make Your Own Cutting Board From this selection of hardwoods
- Each piece of stock is hand selected, kiln-dried and surfaced 4 sides
- Finished cutting board dimensions approximately: 3/4" x 10-1/2" x 16"
- (4) Walnut 3/4" x 1-1/2" x 16"
- (1) Maple 3/4" x 1-1/2" x 16"
- (4) Purpleheart 1/4" x 3/4" x 16"
- (4) Maple 1/4" x 3/4" x 16"
- (2) Walnut 1/8" x 3/4" x 16"
- (2) Maple 1/8" x 3/4" x 16"
- Sanding & finishing products
- This kit includes enough exotic and domestic hardwood to complete a custom cutting board approximately 3/4" x 10-1/2" x 16". Each piece of stock hand is selected and surfaced 4 sides.
- Creative Options: With the number of different pieces in this kit, you can create a wide range of layouts with these combinations. Don’t be afraid to experiment and show your creativity!
Articles & Blogs
Designing and creating cutting boards have never been so easy. In addition to offering conventional square cutting board designs and products, Woodcraft has added new contoured design templates for you to make special shape boards for any occasion. This is an idea that came from the heart of our Woodcraft product design guys, George Snyder and Ben Bice. When they’re not at their desks, they can always be found in the woodshop, coming up with new innovative and fun ideas for you to make in your woodshop. On top of that, they spend whatever spare time they have teaching and helping all of us at Woodcraft.
Our Cutting Board kits are a great, simple project for woodworkers of all skill levels. Novices can quickly put together a project that they can be proud of. Experts can really get creative and make beautiful on-of-a-kind gifts. This video takes you through the whole process of making a cutting board using one of our many cutting board kits.
Stickers on every piece
Just a word of caution. Each piece in this kit has 2 stickers on them. One for the bar code and the other is a warning label. They aren't that easy to peel off either.