6" Portable Woodworking Vise
This vise is ideal for the beginning woodworker or hobbyist. Body and jaws are quality castings fitted with two steel slide bars, an acme threaded main screw, and steel sliding handle. Vise is...
You May Also Like
- Ideal for beginning or hobbyist
- Jaws are 6" x 2" open to 5"
- Clamp on to bench to up to 2-1/4" thick
- Pre-drill holes allows you to permanently mount it to a bench
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Groz allows returns within 30 days of receipt of goods. Item must be in new/resalable condition and is subject to a 10% restocking fee. Customer is responsible for return freight. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service at 800-535-4482 for return assistance.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Groz warranties their items for one year against manufacturer's defects. If you have a warranty issue, please contact Woodcraft Customer Service at 800-535-4482.
Great Vise for small woodworking project
I utilize the vise in dowel and glue up actions for woodworing projects.
I would not buy this product again.
Jaws are not parallel. The top touches with 3/16 inch gap at the bottom.
You can move it to other parts of your workbench, fast and easy. It helps me with smaller parts that I am wanting to dill or sand.
nice little vise. I bought it on sale.
Best thing about it is I bought it on sale for [$]. They retail for [$] just about anywhere. Overall I find it useful when I feel like working on something in my kitchen. I just clap it to the kitchen table.
bought 2 for xmas gifts
quality/price,i would tell my friends
Great Product, all you would expect
Great for hobby use.
GROZ PORTABLE WOODWORKING VISE
It's great being able to put the vise wherever you want it and move it out of the way when it's not in use.
Great for small projects
I use it to glue up segmented woodturning projects. It works just for what I need.
Great Little Vise
Was looking for some time for a vise like this. It isn't just for hobbies
Affordable and Efficient
useful,efficient and affordable