Genesis XT Airbrush Combo Kit
Get everything a beginner airbrusher needs to easily setup your very first system. This kit includes the Grex Genesis.XT, a side fed, basic featured pistol-style trigger airbrush. Along with the AC1810-A quiet mini compressor and additional accessories, this makes for a very complete...
Basic featured pistol-style trigger airbrush with side feed reservoirs, using the same intuitive, easy-to-use, and comfortable trigger system that offers fine control from detailed to wide spraying.
- Cutting edge design specifically for precise control of fine detailed work
- Preset handle for precise paint volume control
- Solvent proof Teflon seals allows use of any medium
- 360 degree adjustable side mounted reservoir
- "Pull" trigger to control both air and paint
- Internally mixed for improved atomization
- Precisely machined stainless steel nozzle and needle
- Durable heavy nickel chrome plated housing
- Convenient to clean design
- Short passageway from cup to nozzle for responsive feel
- Accept oils, gouaches, urethanes, enamels, lacquers, acrylics, dyes, inks, and more
- Adaptable with major brands of airbrush jars and/or color cups
- Type: Double Action Pistol Style
- Fluid Nozzle: 0.35 mm
- Feed Type: Side Gravity
- Spray Width: Hair Line to 25mm (1")
- Weight: 180g (6.4 oz.)
- Length: 159mm (6.25")
- Oper. Pressure: 5 ~ 80psi (0.34 ~ 5.52bar)
A stylish, feature-rich, quiet and portable airbrush compressor ideal for the artist on the go. It’s lightweight and compact, but packs the power for the demanding professional.
- Oil-less piston design for low maintenance operation
- Piston style provides high performance for the demanding professional
- Compact portable design perfect for artists on the go
- Set and lock regulator prevents settings from changing in the locked position
- Integrated pressure gauge for convenient pressure readings
- Integrated moisture trap with petcock release helps keep moisture out
- Retractable handle stows away when not needed
- Automatic shut-off turns compressor off when not in use to save power
- Manual on/off switch allows complete shut-off
- Integrated airbrush holder for convenient airbrush access
- Standard 1/8” fittings for interchangeability of hoses and airbrushes
- CE, CSA and RoHS Compliant certified
- Type: Piston Type Compressor
- Horse Power: 1/8 HP
- Displacement: 0.7 cfm (20 L/min)
- Speed: 1700 rpm
- Max. Pressure: 60 psi (4.1 bar)
- Weight: 11 lbs. (4.98kg)
- Power: 120V / 0.96 A / 60 Hz
- Noise Level: 55dB
Side mount reservoirs are detachable so you can choose the perfect reservoir type and size for your project and adjustable to any angle to accommodate any position of painting. Set includes a 7mL (1/4 fl. oz.) side cup w/ lid, a 15mL (1/2 fl. oz.) side cup w/ lid and a side siphon attachment w/ 30mL bottle.
The popular Grex G-MAC™ gives you unrestricted precise control of airflow for your airbrush right at your fingertips, allowing you to make real-time air adjustments while you're painting.
- Comes as a quick connect air coupler allowing you to easily switch between airbrushes to give every airbrush the ability to control airflow.
- Attaches to the air inlet of your airbrush. This provides better balance compared to having the airflow control below the head of the airbrush. You also don't have to worry about accidentally moving the head of the airbrush while you're simultaneously adjusting pressure and spraying.
- Designed with a large dial to allow easy air pressure adjustments. This is particularly helpful when spraying and adjusting air pressures simultaneously.
- Capable of achieving fine adjustments to give precise air flow control.
- Three full dial rotations to change from zero air flow to full air flow.
- Ideal for stippling applications. Accurately control stippling size while you're painting real
- time. With a simple turn of the dial, the G-MAC™ gives you the ability to produce course stippling effects to full atomization.
- For fine lines and detailed work, use the G-MAC™ to precisely produce optimal airflow for infinite control of paint output.
- Fully open the G-MAC™ to allow maximum air flow for wide background spraying and to quickly clean your airbrush during color changes.
Premium braided nylon material offers a durable, flexible and lightweight air hose ideal for airbrushing.
A 30mL bottle of Private Stock eco-friendly, premium grade water based acrylic airbrush color. Use on multi-surfaces. Black color provides the best contrast, ideal for practicing. Not intended for use on food or cosmetic applications.
"Getting Started with your Grex Airbrush" provides comprehensive step-by-step instructions on setup and cleanup of your airbrush system. Detailed demonstrations of fundamental airbrushing techniques will help you establish the essential skills to create your works of art.
A convenient carrying case made to protect your airbrush. Made of molded plastic with a transparent flip up cover that can be locked in place.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Original SawItem 420624
Wood MagazineItem 409574
Apollo SprayersItem 172279
Apollo SprayersItem 172283
Apollo SprayersItem 183723