General Tools - Non-Invasive Moisture Meter, Model MMD5NP
The non-invasive digital moisture meter is ideal for measuring moisture content in wood, lumber, timber and other and building materials. This highly accurate moisture meter also works well for...
You May Also Like
Item 499098Model 499098
Item 499096Model 499096
The non-invasive digital moisture meter is ideal for measuring moisture content in wood, lumber, timber and other and building materials. This highly accurate moisture meter also works well for measuring moisture content in storage environments. Simply place the bottom sensor of the moisture meter to the surface of your material, choose the type of material and slide until you hear a beep. Your moisture content will be displayed on the digital screen.
- Moisture display on LCD.
- Data hold to freeze reading and display.
- Auto calibration.
- Low battery indication.
- Senses 6 different materials including 50 types of wood/timber.
- Audible sound when 'peak' detection.
- Auto power off. Includes: 1 “9V” battery.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. RGA required. Return subject to 20% restock fee. Customer responsible for return freight.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
General Tool warranties their items for one year. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service for assistance at 800-535-4482.
Instructions / MSDS
Articles & Blogs
Often tossed aside as damaged wood, craftsmen are seeking out spalted wood more and more for exactly the reason it is often trashed. Darker strands travel haphazardly throughout a piece of spalted wood, creating contrasting waves and lines that enhance the grain as only nature can. But what is spalted wood?
it does what it says
I use it to detect moisture in homes to see where there may be moisture intrusion
works good for what it is
easy to use,acurate,