General Tools - 8" Digital Fractional Caliper, Model 1478
Stainless Steel Digital Fractional Caliper with Tri-Mode digital display – inches, millimeters, and fractions -- with guaranteed accuracy to 0.001”. In addition, the rugged stainless steel design...
Item 413424Model 147
Item 413426Model 14712
Item 160779Model 1202F-6
Item 162750Model 6in Digital Caliper
Item 164546Model JM-CGS1
Item 834256Model 30-100
Item 834130Model 85-013
Item 412687Model CB40057L
Item 832284Model 20-574
Item 414751Model DCS400-09
Item 839067Model 36-138
Stainless Steel Digital Fractional Caliper with Tri-Mode digital display – inches, millimeters, and fractions -- with guaranteed accuracy to 0.001”. In addition, the rugged stainless steel design delivers accurate readings of inside, outside, step and depth measurements. Each Digital Fractional Caliper comes with a foam padded plastic case for safe storage when not in use.
- Resolution 0.0005” (0.01mm)
- Accuracy 0.001” (0.02mm).
- Auto off feature preserves battery life.
- Bar scale is graduated in inches and millimeters.
- Free-wheeling friction roller advances and retracts slide.
- Extendable depth gage for use in slots and small holes.
- Etched and filled black graduations.
- Convenient foam-padded case for storage.
- Flashing display indicates low battery.
- Replacement Battery - LR44.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. RGA required. Return subject to 20% restock fee. Customer responsible for return freight.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
General Tool warranties their items for one year. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service for assistance at 800-535-4482.