Milk Paint - Water Based - Seagull Gray - Quart
General Finishes® Milk Paint is a highly versatile, durable water-based acrylic paint that is easy to apply and simple to repair. Its innovative formulation has excellent flow and leveling properties and provides superior adhesion to raw or pre-finished wood and fiberglass. Milk Paint...
- Fast dry, water clean-up, low odor
- Made with renewable resources
- Easy to apply and durable
- Low luster sheen
- Color: Seagull Gray
- Size: Quart
- Type: Water-based acrylic paint
- Interior/Exterior Use: Rated for interior and exterior use
- Coats: 2-3
- Applications: Furniture, millwork, cabinetry
- Application Method: Brush, roll, spray
- VOC: <50 g/L
- Dry Time (@70° F and 50% Humidity): 1-2 hours
- (1) General Finishes - Water Based Milk Paint - Seagull Gray - Quart
Instructions / MSDS
Articles & Blogs
Faux finishes are a lot of fun to paint and can be simulated with just a few simple steps. This project features four unique looks, and we’ll show you how to create each one. We used 8" paper-mache letters purchased from Pat Catan’s for this tutorial. The letters H, O, M and E each have a different technique used.
Gray is here to stay. The popularity of gray home interiors
is still going strong because it’s classic, neutral and versatile — what’s not
to love? Take a look at the variety of gray paint available at Woodcraft for giving your cabinetry, interior doors or furniture a facelift.
Here's an easy, budget-friendly fix for a dated fireplace. Whitewashing is
a very easy technique that can mute red tones in brick or change the color,
while preserving the natural variations of the brick or stone. This look can
work equally as well in just about any style home. Learn how in this Woodworking Adventures Blog by Lori.
General FinishesItem 159167