From Tree to Table
Discover the craft of building distinctive rustic furniture from cut timber in this comprehensive guide for woodworkers. Alan Garber’s shows how to use raw logs to make earthy elegant pieces. Obtain sage troubleshooting advice on procuring and processing logs, slabs and rough-cut lumber...
Discover the craft of building distinctive rustic furniture from cut timber in this comprehensive guide for woodworkers. Alan Garber’s shows how to use raw logs to make earthy elegant pieces. Obtain sage troubleshooting advice on procuring and processing logs, slabs and rough-cut lumber based on years of experience. “From Tree to Table” walks you through all the tools and techniques you need to know for making a variety of eco-chic furniture. 152 full color pages, paperback ISBN: 978-1-56523-982-1
- Make one-of-a-kind cabin-style beds, tables, benches, lamps, coat racks, kiva ladders and more.
- Learn which tree species looks best with bark on, and which work better with bark off.
- Practical, hands-on guidance for furniture-making techniques from bending and joinery to sanding, gluing and finishing.
- 152 full color pages, paperback ISBN: 978-1-56523-982-1
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. After 30 days, you will be charged a 25% restock fee. Customer pays return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
For damaged/defective shipments, contact Fox Chapel’s customer service @ 717-560-4703 ext. 42.
Articles & Blogs
It all starts with a tree that was planted long ago. A tree that grew on a grandparent’s property. A tree that children climbed in the summertime. A tree that provided shade in a family’s backyard. Every tree has its own history, and three Columbus, Ohio, entrepreneurs aim to preserve the stories of their area’s fallen trees—in the form of furniture—for generations to come. Meet Tyler, Treg and Tyler, and learn more about their story in this Woodworking Adventures Blog.
If you have ever marveled over the log furniture you have seen at Bass Pro Shops or Cabela’s, writer, photographer and woodworker Alan Garbers has a new book that might be right up your alley. From Tree to Table offers the aspiring craftsperson practical advice on building eco-chic rustic furniture—literally starting with the timber.
Fox ChapelItem 827515
Fox ChapelItem 840839
Fox ChapelItem 837931
Fox ChapelItem 162422