Freud - Wide Crown Molding Router Bit Upper Profile 5
An industry leader for over 50 years, the Freud name equals quality, precision and craftsmanship. Freud router bits feature Freud made TiCo Hi-Density Carbide for maximum cutting life. Each bit is...
Item 836885Model 99-416
Item 844680Model 14-204
Item 837542Model 16-520
Item 828863Model 38-152
Item 424388Model PM23150K
Item 828915Model 99-017
Item 412654Model CB14057L
Item 839563Model 76-100
Item 858844Model 880
- Application: Milling 5-1/2" wide Crown Molding for ceilings
- Mill 5-1/2" wide crown molding from almost any hardwood or softwood
- Mix and match bits for upper and lower profiles to produce nine different designs
- Use only in a router table with minimum 6" high fence, mill in 3 or more passes
- Use featherboards and hold downs to hold stock down & against the fence
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty