Wide Crown Molding Router Bit Upper Profile 1
An industry leader for over 50 years, the Freud name equals quality, precision and craftsmanship. Freud router bits feature Freud made TiCo Hi-Density Carbide for maximum cutting life. Each bit is...
You May Also Like
- Application: Milling 5-1/2" wide Crown Molding for ceilings
- Mill 5-1/2" wide crown molding from almost any hardwood or softwood
- Mix and match bits for upper and lower profiles to produce nine different designs
- Use only in a router table with minimum 6" high fence, mill in 3 or more passes
- Use featherboards and hold downs to hold stock down & against the fence
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
NO RETURNS ALLOWED, with the exception of defective goods. If you have an issue involving a defect, please contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty