SD608 Circular Saw Dial Dado Blade Set 8" x 5/8" Bore
The Dial-A-Width Dado set performs like a stacked dado, but Freud has replaced the shims with a patented dial system, and their exclusive Dial hub ensures accurate adjustments. Each “click” of the...
- Adjusts in .004" increments
- Maximum 29/32" cut width.
- Adjusts easily to right or left operating machines
- 2 outside blades and 5 chippers
- Does not need shims
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
NO RETURNS ALLOWED, with the exception of defective goods. If you have an issue involving a defect, please contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty
Worth the price
This blade is worth it just for the time savings in getting the perfect width dado. Do a tes cut and of you need to change the width just loosen the nut and click the dial (.004 per click) I did contact Sawstop prior to purchase to make sure it would fit the arbor. I was told without the outer washer you can go up a 3/4 width which is correct.
FREUD NEEDS TO ADVISE IN THEIR SALES ADD THAT THE DADO ASSEMBLE REQUIRES A MINIMUM SAW ARBOR LENGTH.
Great Dado, Poor Instructons
Exceptionally clean cuts. It should be noted that the written instructions regarding initial set-up are inaccurate. They seem to have been describing a different version of the dado than the one I purchased.
Great value for the money
There is a learning curve with the Dial Dado, but over all it seems to perform well with cuts under 3/4".