SD608 Circular Saw Dial Dado Blade Set 8" x 5/8" Bore
The Dial-A-Width Dado set performs like a stacked dado, but Freud has replaced the shims with a patented dial system, and their exclusive Dial hub ensures accurate adjustments. Each “click” of the...
You May Also Like
- Adjusts in .004" increments
- Maximum 29/32" cut width.
- Adjusts easily to right or left operating machines
- 2 outside blades and 5 chippers
- Does not need shims
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty
Worth the price
This blade is worth it just for the time savings in getting the perfect width dado. Do a tes cut and of you need to change the width just loosen the nut and click the dial (.004 per click) I did contact Sawstop prior to purchase to make sure it would fit the arbor. I was told without the outer washer you can go up a 3/4 width which is correct.
FREUD NEEDS TO ADVISE IN THEIR SALES ADD THAT THE DADO ASSEMBLE REQUIRES A MINIMUM SAW ARBOR LENGTH.
Great Dado, Poor Instructons
Exceptionally clean cuts. It should be noted that the written instructions regarding initial set-up are inaccurate. They seem to have been describing a different version of the dado than the one I purchased.
Great value for the money
There is a learning curve with the Dial Dado, but over all it seems to perform well with cuts under 3/4".