Freud - SD206 Circular Saw Pro Dado Set 6" X 5/8" Bore
Freud’s SD206 stacked Dado provides flat bottom grooves & virtually splinter-free cuts. The negative hook angles make flat bottom grooves and virtually splinter-free cuts. It has two outside...
Item 127246Model SD508
Item 813642Model SD608
Item 840668Model SD308
Item 147986Model 230.012.08
Item 416407Model DK10244A
Item 416405Model DK06244F
- A stacked dado for flat bottom grooves and virtually splinter-free cuts
- Includes a shim set, carrying case & instructions on how to make basic dado sizes
- TiCo™ Hi-Density Carbide provides a sharper edge and finish with a dramatically longer cutting life
- Ideal for solid wood, veneered plywood, laminate, & melamine
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty
check arbor length first
check the length of arbor , this set will only stack to 5/8 thickness on ridgid 4510 saw ! other than that it is a great prefomer.
This a great set.
I have had this set for about ten months now. It is easy to set up. Just follow the chart. I was particular;y impressed with the smooth cuts. I have used it primarily on hard wood (Red oak, and purple heart). There are more expensive sets out there. But I am happy with this set now. I do not believe I will notice a big improvement overall.
I am still a Freud fan, but I was disappointed with the quality of the 6 Inch Pro Dado Stack I purchased on Woodcraft (SD206). The directions were adequate (though more time could have been spent developing something slightly more professional than a piece of cardboard), and the setup is pretty strait forward. Despite trying to troubleshoot for about 3 hours, I just couldn't get a quality dado cut. Each chipper's diameter was about 1/64th smaller than the outer blades...resulting in a nasty ridge whenever the chippers were installed. Yes, its not significant and if you don't really care about final quality of your work, this dado set will most likely meet your needs. I am returning these, however, and trying the super dado set.