Crown Molding Bevel Router Bit
Make crown molding that will add elegance to any room. Use this bevel cutter to rout perfect 38 degrees and 52 degrees bevels on the stock to finish the job. An industry leader for over 50 years,...
You May Also Like
• Application: Milling 5-1/2" wide Crown Molding for ceilings
• Mill crown molding from almost any hardwood or softwood
• Use only in a router table with minimum 6" high fence, mill in 3 or more passes
• Use featherboards and hold downs to hold stock down & against the fence
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty