Freud - 99-764 Adjustable Tenon 2-Piece Rail And Stile Router Router Bit Set Bevel Profile 1/2" Shank
Imagine two router bits that create any door in 5/8-Inch to 1-1/4-Inch door thickness range, create "rattle free" flat panel doors, create any length long tenon construction and more. That's what...
Item 150676Model 99-761
Item 150677Model 99-763
Item 850347Model 99-762
Item 150675Model 99-760
Item 150681Model 99-864
Item 837613Model 99-060
Item 828798Model 99-291
Item 828921Model 99-290
Item 150678Model 99-860
Item 150680Model 99-863
• Two router bits that create any door in 5/8-Inch to 1-1/4-Inch door thickness range
• Adj. shims enable both a tight fit when using plywood panels and the ability to use thick panel
• Unique cutter geometry virtually elimantes tearout
• Bits feature Freud's Perma-Shield coating that reduces heat and pitch build up along with rust
• Freud's TiCo Hi-Density Carbide to maximize bit life and material finish
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty
Instructions / MSDS
Articles & Blogs
Freud’s newest rail-and-stile bit sets not only cut standard cope-and-stick proﬁles, but also create full-length (or less) tenons. The key is the two-part rail bit. After cutting the ends of the rails, you remove the top section of the bit and continue using the cutter to increase the length of the tenon. But is it as simple as it sounds? I requested a set to ﬁnd out.
Freud’s newest rail-and-stile bit sets not only cut standard cope-and-stick profiles, but also create full-length (or less) tenons. The key is the two-part rail bit. After cutting the ends of the rails, you remove the top section of the bit and continue using the cutter to increase the length of the tenon. But is it as simple as it sounds? I requested a set to find out.
Product A-, Included Instructions F
Good Product. Nonetheless, there are no instructions that come in the box. You need to go online and find them. Even those that are provided online are difficult to follow. What should be made clear(er) is that the product IS ready to be used out of the box with no adjustments necessary for making standard tenon joints (for 1/4 inch flat panels). Also, there are supposedly optional additional cutters, but there too, there is nothing in the box saying what they are or how they work. For example, would love to make glass doors and supposedly one can use a glass cutter, but nothing in the box tells you which one to buy or how it will work with the existing bits. Was very frustrated that I had to spend two hours on the computer searching for how to use these bits before actually putting to use (precious saturday cut'n time a wasted). Nonetheless, with some decent instructions provided IN THE BOX, Freud would have a five star product.