Freud - 99-484 Baseboard Router Bit
This item is currently out of stock with the manufacturer and may have extended lead times. Order now for estimated delivery in Late June.
Item 837206Model 99-466
Item 837224Model 99-467
Item 844742Model 99-014
Item 158284Model PRS2100
Item 837223Model 99-465
Item 146049Model 4212
Item 844652Model 80-578
Item 823686Model 867.501.11B
Item 415687Model M1050
Item 17W33Model 36/37
Item 843944Model 708476
This bit gives you the ability to create baseboard or traditional "mop" boards in any width from any wood. This bit is ideal for matching extra-high base moldings as well. Rout base cap only or profile the edge of wide base molding. 1/2" Shank.
• Mill base or traditional "mop" boards in any width
• Bits can be used to rout base cap only, or to profile the edge of wide base molding
• Use with table mounted, CNC or automatic routers
• Use with hardwood or softwood to mill stain grade molding
Note: For best results make two or more passes
An industry leader for over 50 years, the Freud name equals quality, precision and craftsmanship. Freud router bits feature Freud made TiCo Hi-Density Carbide for maximum cutting life. Each bit is individually balanced, giving a cut above the rest.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty