99-482 Base Cap Router Bit Style 166
With the base cap and baseboard molding bit, trim carpenters, remodelers, and woodworking enthusiast can now mill molding of almost any size, shape, and configuration to add beautiful detail to...
This bit gives you the ability to create baseboard or traditional "mop" boards in any width from any wood. This bit is ideal for matching extra-high base moldings as well. Rout base cap only or profile the edge of wide base molding. All bits have 1/2" shanks except where noted.
• Application: Mill base or traditional "mop" boards in any width
• Bits can be used to rout base cap only, or to profile the edge of wide base molding
• Use with table mounted, CNC or automatic routers
• Use with hardwood or softwood to mill stain grade molding
Note: For best results make two or more passes
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty
Older Base Cap Molding.
All of the above